Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Go West, Young Hippie!


*Sigh* No, this isn't where I live.











This is where I live:
















Sorry, I didn't mean to scare you like that.

I know. It's not that bad. But look at the first photo! I'm sick with longing.

I've been on a streak of rampant decluttering in an effort to feel as though I might have some control over my destiny. I'm somehow convinced that if we own less stuff, it will be easier to just pick up and leave. While that may be true, there are a few other minor details to consider, like, oh, my husband's job and finding somewhat affordable housing. You know, the little stuff.

1 comment:

Erica S. Maniez said...

Not to get all woo-woo on you(-you), but I always assume that if I declutter enough, there will be more room for the chi to flow through the house... maybe the chi will blow you west?