Friday, May 30, 2008

Maiden Blogging Voyage

So, I've been going round and round in circles, trying to figure out what the heck to write for my VERY FIRST BLOG POST!!! I finally decided that if I don't just DO it, I'll make myself crazy. And we don't want that.

I'm starting this blog as a place to dump some mental clutter, a place to document some of the small moments in life that I might not otherwise find time to write about, and a place to be a little self-indulgent, because Lord knows I don't get very much time to myself these days.

If you care to read it, great. If you don't care to read it, understandable. If you're my mum, I love you.

Woo hoo! First blog post is complete! Now, on to my assignment from the Curly One!

2 comments:

Erica S. Maniez said...

Wheee!

robina said...

i love blogging and am glad you are undertaking it. but i wish you were on lj because i prefer my blog posts to be "friends-only" -- and also i like reading everyone's blogs on my friendspage cos sometimes i forget to look at my google reader.

xoox